|The Last Suppoer at Origen.|
Whoa. What to do?
- I gave myself a pedicure. Long overdue, the last one I had was about 6 weeks ago, in Florida, with my sister.
- We had nothing but junk food for dinner - chips, cookies, ice cream, chocolate.
- We slept naked. I got up in the early morning and walked around naked.
- I took a 12 hour "alone time" break and went hiking in the mountains. People think because I am an extrovert means I need no time alone. Incorrect. Extroverts also enjoy their alone time so they can enjoy their together time even more. How true this is. I went for a hike at La Cumbre. About 10K, and I now have my technique down for managing roaming herds of horned cows with calves. Took a picture of a blooming bromeliad and my "authentic" cup of mint tea.
- Ralph tooks naps. I took naps. We napped.
- Ralph did some volunteer work for the Oaxaca Lending Library.
- We made mango chutney.
- We sat in our little new service patio outdoor space and chatted over breakfast and coffee.
- We dropped our van off to get cleaned.
- We had tortas (big sandwiches) on a bench in the shade at Conzatti park.
- We attempted, once again, to pay our "tenencia" - the annual tax on our car. Maybe Thursday...
- We'll go over to friends a little later and have a cocktail and a visit.